Finally, Minister Of Power, Babatunde Fashola, Breaks Silence, Releases A Shocking Statement On Why He Dumped APC For Good
The Former Governor of Lagos State and Minister of Works, Housing and Power, Babatunde Fashola, has explained why he did not vote for the All Progressives Congress, APC, on Saturday, during the Lagos Local Government elections.
Recall, that Reporters and residents around Ward G3, Unit 002, State Senior Grammar School, Itolo, where he normally casts his vote, waited endlessly for him to come around and vote, but to no avail.
Not only that, Fashola was not visible ahead of the elections, to mobilise his Constituents to vote for the APC, as was the case when he served as Lagos State Governor.
In fact, the Minister had stayed away from Lagos politics and official gatherings, since 2015, when he handover to his successor, Akinwunmi Ambode.
Reacting however, his Spokesman, Hakeem Bello, said Fashola was busy with official duties.
“The Honourable Minister was in Abuja, busy with his assigned responsibilities. Thanks”, Bello said in a brief text to Newsmen, on Sunday night.
- SHOCKER!!! Fashola, Orders Electricity Companies To Forget Nigeria, Gives 24-Hours Power Supply To Fulani And Other African Countries
- 2017 BUDGET!!! Heart Broken Fashola Cries Out Loud, “Can You Imagine, I Was Only Given Money To Construct Boreholes”
- My Son In-law will Defeat APC to Win IMO Governorship Election, 2019 – Okorocha
- 2019: Buhari has lost popularity in Kano, Katsina – PDP
- BREAKING: APC Shocks The Entire South East, Vows To Lock Up Governor Rochas Okorocha In Prison [Must Read]
- 2019 elections: Republicans hold closed-door meeting with APC Chair, Oyegun
- TRAGEDY!!! Entire APC In Serious Tears As This Top And Very Important APC Chieftain Crushed To Immediate Death
- BREAKING: APC, Including Myself, Have Failed, Do Not Vote For Us In 2019 – Dino Melaye Shocks d Entire Nation, Breaks Down In Tears [Must Read]
- Shocker!!!Kano APC Stakeholders To Sue Buhari If He Doesn’t Contest In 2019
- I have the capacity to remove Obiano from office – Sen. Uba