Its spokesperson, Bisi Kazeem, said an online portal has been opened to receive applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment into the various cadres of the Corps.
These include: Officer cadre, Marshal Inspectorate (MI) cadre, and the Road Marshal Assistant (RMA) cadre. The recruitment will occur nationwide.
tweets from FRSC below:
RECRUITMENT INTO THE FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY CORPS (FRSC).@FRSCNigeria has commenced recruitment as approved by the FGN by opening it's portal (https://t.co/EvsrAsgOBz) to receive applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment into the various Cadres of the Corps. pic.twitter.com/fzSb2H0sMr
— FRSC, NIGERIA (@FRSCNigeria) May 28, 2018
Meanwhile, click link below to direct you to FRSC recruitment portal.
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
- Not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
- Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
- Candidates with any of the following medical cases need not apply:
- Sight problem;
- Hearing difficulties;
- Previous major orthopedic operation;
- Flat foot;
- Fracture, stammering or any other natural disability;
- Pregnant women
Before you start your application process, it is advisable that you go through the following requirements list (as seen on the portal) to know what you will need to complete your application successfully:
How To Apply (Select below which section you wish to apply for and proceed with registration)
Federal Road Safety Corps
No. 3 Maputo Street.
Zone 3, Wuse, Abuja, Nigeria
122 (Emergency Toll free Line)
0700- CALL – FRSC
0700 – 2255 – 3772
0807- 769 – 0362 (Text Messages Only)
Bear in mind that the exercise attracts no fee and also drop your comments below for clarification!!!