SHOCKER!!! Fashola, Orders Electricity Companies To Forget Nigeria, Gives 24-Hours Power Supply To Fulani And Other African Countries
The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, has disclosed why Nigeria gives almost 24-hours electricity supply to neighbouring Benin Republic and Niger.
This came as growing speculation revealed that Fashola has been paying more attention in providing power to neighbouring African countries, than Nigeria.
Recall, that the two countries, Benin Republic and Niger, enjoy better electricity than Nigeria, since the advent of Fashola as Power Minister.
Fashola, who made this disclosure during the Presidency’s Quarterly Business Forum, in Abuja, said the countries got the supply, with the agreement that they will not dam the river that sustains Kainji Dam.
He said Nigeria, “sells the power in exchange for a guarantee, that they won’t dam the rivers that sustain Kainji Dam.”
The Forum, was attended by members of President Muhammadu Buhari’s Economic Management Team, EMT, headed by Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo.
- Finally, Minister Of Power, Babatunde Fashola, Breaks Silence, Releases A Shocking Statement On Why He Dumped APC For Good
- 2017 BUDGET!!! Heart Broken Fashola Cries Out Loud, “Can You Imagine, I Was Only Given Money To Construct Boreholes”
- More Troubles For Biafra As Turkey, Disowns Citizen Abdülkadir Erkahrama, Who Supports Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu
- BREAKING: President Buhari Calls On Amaechi and Fashola, Orders Them to Transform Nigeria to London Before 2019 Election
- Lagos To Get 24/7 Power Supply In 2018 – Ambode
- Mungo Park Did Not Discover River Niger – Osinbajo Says
- Buhari speaks ahead of visit to Ebonyi, Anambra
- ANAMBRA ELECTION 2017: Governor Willie Obiano To ‘Peacefully Write His Handover Note After President Buhari Endorses A Successor
- We didn’t plug all loopholes during our fight against corruption – ex-president Goodluck Jonathan
- Serious Tension Coming From Enugu As Suspected IPOB Members Set Mosque Ablaze