All State Capitals To Be Linked By Rail – President Buhari
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Thursday, in Kaduna, assured that all economic zones in the country as well as state capitals, would be linked by rail.
The president said this when he commissioned two locomotives and 10 executive passenger coaches procured by the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC), to be deployed on the Abuja-Kaduna train service.
He commissioned the rolling stocks at about 10:50a.m. and pledged that all economic zones across the country and the states’ capital would be linked to railway.
This, he said, would help to facilitate businesses and human movement.
The president also promised to ensure all the other railway expansion projects are executed.
He also assured that the concession for the narrow gauge to General Electric should be completed even as he said the railway laws will be amended to provide private sector in railways.
- “Killing In The Name Of Religion Can Never Be Justified” – President Buhari
- Benue Killings Wicked, Callous; Says Buhari
- BREAKING: President Buhari Calls On Amaechi and Fashola, Orders Them to Transform Nigeria to London Before 2019 Election
- Senate moves to remove Financial Intelligence Unit from EFCC
- BREAKING!!! This Is How IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Miraculously Escapes Assassination [Details]
- APC reveals what Buhari wakes up thinking
- EFCC declares GEJ’s finance coordinator, Ngozi Olojeme, wanted over $48m
- Governor Ambode Reveals When ‘Danfo’ Buses Will Be Out Of Lagos Roads (See When)
- SHOCKER!!! Fashola, Orders Electricity Companies To Forget Nigeria, Gives 24-Hours Power Supply To Fulani And Other African Countries
- Fayose Shames President Buhari Again, Reveals What He Will Do First, When He Becomes President Come 2019